& related Databases
The Radcliffe Science Library (RSL) at www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/science
(One of the Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford)
The website provides information about RSL library services and opening hours, contact details, information skills training courses, Subject Librarian support and links to the SOLO catalogue which covers print collections, electronic resources and subject guides to resources.
Other useful Oxford Library links:
- Open Access Oxford - including Act on Acceptance for the next REF
- Oxford Research Archive (ORA)
- ORCID at Oxford
- Research Data Management / Research Data Oxford provides help with writing a Data Management Plan (DMP), ethical issues and data protection, backup, storage and security, archiving and sharing data, University policy and funder requirements.
- SOLO: This platform provide access to rich collections of print materials held in Oxford University libraries, (the Bodleian Libraries, and College and Departmental Libraries). SOLO links to subscription-based electronic collections including e-books, e-journals, databases, conference papers and full-text materials for education, teaching and research in all subjects of interest to Oxford. It also incorporates information from the Oxford Research Archive (ORA), the University repository which contains Oxford doctoral dissertations and research outputs from Oxford authors.
- Finding resources - including theses, e-books , legal deposit/electronic legal deposit; see also Patents
- Off-site access to Oxford
University's licensed electronic resources
- Managing your references - with Comparison Tables plus guides to EndNote and EndNote Online, RefWorks, Zotero, Mendeley, and Papers
- other Oxford LibGuides
Organic Chemistry Library Stock and Status (July 2007)
Updated July 2020. If you have any comments please contact: email@example.com
powered by mojoPortal, layout by artiseer, design by karl harrison v3.4 May 2021